Let's see what that brings us to -
The 7th folder in my picture file is "My Favorites" which are many of the pictures that are still on my memory card because I can't deal with deleting them (there are about 150 of these - eek) and these are pictures that were on our old computer -
This is #7 - it is of Carter when he was just a few days old and I was snapping pictures like crazy trying to get the perfect shot for his baby announcement. I don't think he and Linc look anything a like but they sure did as newborns

This is a picture in the same file from the day that our moms left us after we had Carter - a scary day for me to be alone with him
This one might be from the night that Sean went out with Dustin and Kaylyn when they started dating - Sean slept next to the swing much of the night as I remember
Some of Carter's first big smiles - this is his first trip to Iowa at about 6 weeks
So for tagging - I think I have 7 friends listed on my side bar - consider yourself tagged ladies and Jeff!



1 comment:
Thank you for letting Sean go out that night! That was THE night Dusty and I started dating. I spent that day trying to get Sean to go out that night so Dusty would go with him. After about 63 tequila shots, Sean gave me the next day off from work because he knew I'd be worthless anyway! Did you know you played such an instrumental role in my union?!
Post a Comment