








We've had a great week with some awesome weather for February, until Saturday when it got nasty cold again and put everyone in a bad mood! The boys have kept us busy this week, Carter learned how to climb the rock wall deal at the park and must have done it 100 times the two days we were there this week, up and then down the slide. Linc of course thought he should also go down the slide, he is such a little follower to his brother! He had an interesting week and might take the cake for the most times in trouble this week. I found him the other day with a wet washcloth (for some unknown reason he loves to chew on them) and thought crap where did he get the water - yep directly from the toilet, I wanted to throw up but didn't - the thought is just nasty. Guess I really should put a lock on the toilet. He also found a crayon this week and did some damage - I like blue and everything but not scribbled on the wall - luckily it is just 1 spot in the hallway & the rest are in his room which needs repainting anyway - ughh. He did have his first word other than "mama" "dada" and Ba for blanket - he said HOT the other night while eating dinner - he loves to blow on his food to cool it down and then said HOT it was pretty cute. Carter has kept busy being a "fix-it guy" a little too much Handy Manny around here, I guess. He found a belt to wear and stick his tools in, I may have to ask the Easter Bunny to find a real one for him as he looks silly wearing this little belt like hip slung to put his tools in - but it makes him happy. Being inventive he used the Lincoln Logs cylinder as a drum and said "a one, and a two, and a three and a four, HIT it" the other day - sometimes I wonder where they hear all this stuff! He also has decided he likes to sleep in the nude - I'm not sure where this is coming from exactly but it is a bit interesting? He is high on the dramatics in going to bed this evening so I'm going to see if me leaving the computer will do the trick, I swear he listens to my fingers sometimes!



2 comments:
Thanks for the laugh! I threw up in my mouth when thinking about Linc sucking on toilet water washcloth. Shouldn't you be keeping a better watch on your child? I know...you were on face book while he was in the toilet!
Talk about a "potty mouth". Just kidding. We need to get together as soon as it warms up for good. Carrie
Post a Comment