Friday, March 6, 2009

A little conversation with Carter

My friend, Stephanie, did this little questionnaire with her little guy on face book and I thought it was cute and funny so I asked C some of the questions today - you might think his answers are funny too.

I asked - what do I do most of the time? WORK was Carter's answer
What is my job? To take care of me and Lincoln (he's heard this over and over, I guess b/c daddy's job it to work & bring home the bacon)
What am I good at? Practicing the ABC song. Guess that is a talent of mine, I got distracted after this questions and didn't get any more out!

Both boy are napping at the same time which hasn't happened in weeks - it feels so good to have them sleep, although Linc has been down a long time and I'm sure C has slept too long to go to sleep easily tonight but I'm pretty sure that I slept for over 2 hours too!

No comments: