At the Pumpkin Patch
Lincoln would have let the goats lick him if I'd let him - yuck!!
This is Carter on top of the hay maze
Lincoln and the pumkins he eventually took a bite out of



Linc on his birthdayI guess I loved my last set of pictures because they were black & white, I was a bit disappointed in these, although it may have been because I used a slower speed of film too. Here are some I've taken in the past few months.
We had a pretty quiet weekend and the boys get better each week at playing together which is so nice for me! We have our first chance of snow this week so that would certainly be interesting, last year I had a great excuse to stay inside named Lincoln but this year I'll have to get both of them out in it!



1 comment:
I like your background..it's cute. The pics are great. Hope we can get together again soon. Carrie O.
Post a Comment