Kristen has tagged me! Sorry I was behind in realizing it (I must not have blog surfed for a few days!)
List six things that make you happy. Pass the award along to six more bloggers. Do not give the typical answers and go for the less obvious, as you all know that family, friends, God, etc would be on the list :)
1. "Mommy, I love you's" from my boys- Carter hadn't said it in a while but now tells me every night, "Mommy, I love you - see you in the morning", when I put him to bed and sometimes he calls me back for a - "I need to give you a kiss". It is super sweet! Linc's I love you is a nice head rub - he likes to put his forehead up against mine for a nice noggin' rub!
2. A clean, organized house makes me happy. I know it is silly but it really does. This morning I organized our medicine "bucket" and it made me feel as if I'd accomplished something. My house isn't always clean anymore but I do love when it is, specifically I think happiness can be a clean kitchen floor!
3. Finishing a good book - I don't take as much time as I'd like to read but I recently finished The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks and as always I love his books. I've just started the Twilight series and I wouldn't say I'm hooked just yet.
4. Funny Pictures - this week I have one of Linc trying to eat the camera, Sean wearing one of the boys santa hats & Carter sitting on my bedside table in the nude reading a book.
5. Nights out with Sean - we don't do them nearly enough but have Sean's xmas party tonight so tonight is a night out. I hope they boys behave for their babysitter.
6. Christmas music, we just dug out a good classic Christmas tunes cd and have been enjoying rather loudly in the car, Carter sings along and Linc even hums or howls some!
So I'm tagging - Becky, Carrie F., Carrie O., Kaylyn (this means you have to journal, my dear), Kristi & ...I don't think anyone else on my blog list is an active blogger, it will have to be 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yes, yes.... Dusty asks me every day when I'm going to update the journal. Today he finally just said that "it's part of my job." For some reason he thinks he's the boss of me lately :0)
Love all the things that make you happy! Hate to break the "tag" but I just can't think that much at the moment--too sleep deprived :)
All of Licoln's expressions are hilarious. Your boys are cuties!
Post a Comment