This is something new that Lincoln has started, basically throwing himself on the floor and screaming - it is a pleasure to watch and I made sure to get a picture for reference!
I realized that none of our family will ever see our house decorated for Christmas so I took a few pictures, hopefully I'll get one of the boys in front of the tree
Lincoln took horrible naps today so I subjected him to trying on his winter attire & here he is!
This was the game of the morning - using an exercise band and pulling Lincoln around was a lot of fun for Carter - he called it train and the guest bed was the station, later he went to get his conductor hat so they could go faster. Lincoln loved this game too!
Yesterday afternoon it really was sixty something and now we have baby flurries - I tried to show them to Lincoln and he was like - what is the crazy lady talking about now! When we got the mail earlier today there was a bit of ice accumulated on the mailbox. We only hope to not have a rotten ice storm like last year, we will take some yucky weather if it doesn't include loosing power for 36 hours!



No comments:
Post a Comment