


This morning was cleaning morning at the Hogan house which basically means that Lincoln follows me around & Carter gets to watch too much t.v.! Anyway, I got the bathrooms cleaned and house dusted although there is much more to do, I feel like we have a start on things. So after showering I decided that we needed to get out of the house and was thinking lunch out but then had a GREAT idea! Let's take a picnic to the pond - Carter even said "what a great idea, mom" but no it didn't exactly turn out to be a GREAT idea after all. I guess I sort of forgot, sort of didn't care that we had a lot of rain last night so we had to sit on the path, not a big deal until Carter got his shoes dirty and insisted on taking them off & then said "Mom, there is a snake" and I looked down and it was a worm that Linc had also noticed and was suddenly trying to catch - that with the bugs was our cue to come back home for a picnic on the back porch which is much more our style! On a very separate note, the egg timer nap idea seems to be working for Carter today - yippee!



No comments:
Post a Comment