C helping his "little buddy"
Handy Carter
Marker eating child? So proud of himself.
A cold water bath - note to self, do not leave him alone in the bathroom
Chocolate Easter Eggs from Mimi & Papa

A birthday hug for his Papa
Trying out their new bench from Grandma and Grandpa

We've had another busy week - we love company! The boys love to be spoiled and that they were - between Easter presents from the grandparents and their Auntie they have all sort of new gear to play with. The weather hasn't exactly cooperated lately with our company - I have big plans of playing outside or some sort of fun venture and then we get stuck with cold & wet be it rain or snow! Oh well, quality time is quality time, I guess. Linc had a bit of a fever and virus starting on Saturday but he's back up to speed after some long nights of screaming at us and sleeping in the big bed. Sean said yesterday it was nice to not have a little burrito in the middle of the bed. I've been rearranging the house a little bit - Linc doesn't have a rocking chair anymore - it was a bit of a step towards being a big boy and a bit sad too! I'll probably have real trauma when the crib comes down but we have plenty of time for that to happen. Carter got the nightstand for his room and now has his very own bedside light which he thinks is big stuff and might be helping to keep him in his bed at night a little bit better. They are both napping together (at the same time) for the second time this week - feels almost like vacation to me, except I don't get up before 6 on vacation like I did today!
We are dealing with all sorts of paperwork to get our roof replaced - what a hassle! I jokingly told our mortgage guy we were going to have to switch companies because of all the papers they make us fill out to get our stinking roof replaced! Oh well, I guess it needs done and will get done. Off to the next before wake-up time task!






No comments:
Post a Comment