Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Handy Carter & Handsome Little Linc

Becky got some cute pics of Linc - he loves her and his smile shows it!






Notice that he's wearing gloves because daddy does & also has a tape measure on his jeans!











We have a little backyard project - really it is little but you'd think it was massive as Carter calls it "the dig site". This morning he told me he couldn't go to school because something might happen at the dig site - I had to inform him that nothing would happen while daddy was at work because lets face it I'm not going to be doing any physical labor by myself. On that note some of you will be impressed to know that I did help remove the concrete and can swing the sledge hammer if you need some assistance. I hurt so bad the first few days of this week because that isn't my typical activity. Carter and Lincoln are such little outdoor boys and they love helping their daddy with this little project - basically we removed the little slab of concrete outside our screened in porch and are making are little bit of a larger area to sit out there - not a big deal but such a big deal for a 3 & 1 year old! They have both put as much effort into this as they possibly can! Here are a few pictures of our little workers.

No comments: