Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Boat shoes







I bought the cutest little boat shoes for the boys for Easter but only 1 boy wore them, Sean and Carter protested this look although I will fight to the end that they were simply adorable, anyway the little boy will be wearing them all season just to show the big boys how stinkin' cute they are!


We are having a great spring day in OK and spent some of the morning cleaning the back porch and the boys digging in their sand table and are going to try out our green thumbs this afternoon with planting, maybe. This morning I put some potting soil in the pots and Lincoln picked up the small one and dumped it out right away so maybe this project isn't a good one for the little guys.
I haven't been camera happy this week - I haven't taken pictures since Easter which is so unlike me, guess I better get busy taking some new ones. The picture of Linc in front of the door is to tell you all that if you only know that our house is the one with the red door - well it isn't anymore, it is now a brown door that will hopefully soon have some great looking plants next to it!






3 comments:

Party Of Five said...

I love thema dn tried to talk Carson into the ones at Stride Rite. He didn't want them either.

carriefish said...

I think they're adorable, but I think my Carter and Jon would be on Sean and your Carter's side. I found some cute shoes the other day and Carter hated them!
Lincoln will just be a cutie all summer :)

Becky said...

I love them too!!! Lincoln is so adorable.