



We had a late Thanksgiving due to some football scheduling this year! Which gave us lots of time for other activities - mainly tractor repair, baseball & football. We had our traditional prime rib which was delish! Highlighted with some jalapeno cheese stuffing & a great maple pecan tart! Yumm-o, wish I cooked like this a little more often but my waistline (or more likely my behind) would show it if I did!
Carter insisted on saying what we were thankful for - something I always intend to do but then get in a rush about eating and don't get done - so glad he did, will be a nice tradition to start in the Hogan house.
C is obviously watching too much football as he had his touchdown pose down - eek, not sure what it is, almost a hook 'em horns move?



No comments:
Post a Comment