







We took the boys ice skating yesterday - I use we loosely as Sean hasn't skated before and was pretty certain he'd end up having knee surgery this year if he tried! He instead photographed the outing (I'll save you the inappropriate pictures of my backside!) he was having a bit too much fun testing out the camera. The boys did pretty well, skating behind the chair helped and Carter ended the day by doing it on his own - he kind of looked like a speed skater on the corners as he moved his feet really fast. I got to channel my inner Linda Franny Annie - I don't know if that is really her name but she was a skater in Disney on Ice when I was little and I desperately wanted to be Linda Franny Annie - I remember my old neighbor, Mendy, calling me Shanny-Franny-Annie! Sean thought I might have more moves on the ice & I assured him I would have if I wasn't trying to help two kids by myself - my years and years of skating in our basement have paid off!


1 comment:
That camera is taking great pics!
Post a Comment