Sunday, December 4, 2011




I've become a frustrated photographer! I got a new camera (yeah!), I don't know how to use it (boo!) but I have high hopes that one day I will learn. It is a Sony DSC-HX100V (for Becky & Kaylyn who may want to know) - not a DSLR but has some of the features of a DSLR - maybe a really good thing I didn't get a DSLR because this camera is driving me bananas. I want better pictures, but I figure out one setting only to find there are about 1 zillion more to figure out that impact the first! Oh well, will be a fun if never ending adventure! Here is my favorite so far. Carter is certainly more of a willing subject than Lincoln but maybe I'll start a sticker chart for Lincoln to get him to take pictures!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute pic Shannon! I hope you figure out that new camera. Have fun.

kaylynrenee said...

Just now seeing this. I am so incredibly behind on my blog reading. Gotten the hang of the camera yet?