Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What's Goin' On


Carter caught 6 fish in about 15 min. on Saturday - he throws them back just like a baseball, I'm sure the fish appreciate this!


Linc likes to think that clothing is optional





This is our new beloved neighbor, Ms. Kitty - we visit her each day and are delighted to sometimes find her in our yard (all of use except the cat-hating daddy that is)

"Napping" on the boat

This is how I found Lincoln the other day when he wasn't feeling well - watching Rachel Ray for about 30 min. - he doesn't watch t.v. so it was interesting to see him watching RR of all things


The boys call this skiing

If you don't finish your dinner at dinner, daddy may just take you out of the car & leave you in your car seat

Carter playing with his new builders hat


We've kept busy this week with boating, swimming with some friends and a few play dates. We are gearing up for the big 4 that is coming our way next week - Carter is pretty excited about being 4. I'm pretty anxious about making a monster cake but am hopeful that it will turn out just the way that I want it to. The boys and I have had either colds or allergies this week - we are on the mend but not quiet 100% yet either, although everyone slept all night last night so that is a big step forward. We are looking forward to seeing Grandma and Grandpa this week and Mimi and Papa next week - I should know better than to tell the boys that we have company coming or that anything is happening in the future because our countdown time is still a little difficult to understand and Carter gets made at me often saying but you said it was 5 days, now you say 3 - you were lying....need to work on the calendar with him I guess! The boys have been playing "camping" the last few days which basically consists of getting into the drawer of hardware type supplies, packing up and sitting in the tent and then usually fighting over space!

1 comment:

kaylynrenee said...

Just checking in for the 1st time since Miss London arrived. I cannot believe Carter will be 4!! WOW!! He was the 1st baby to give me that baby urge, and look where I am now! Ha! They're super cute together and all of your mentions of Sean always get me laughing. Especially the one awhile back under the picture of Linc and Carter smooching. I can just hear Sean now... Haha...