Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our week in review





























The boys and I have had a good week - well maybe not the big boy. Sean went to the Dr. yesterday and may have a torn muscle from skiing - he's got the biggest and worst bruise I've ever seen on the back of his leg and is being referred to an orthopedic doctor to have it looked at. We were stuck inside much of the week due to the ice storm but did get out some and it felt great when we did, nearly 2 weeks of being at home is really, really long for us.

This week Carter figured out how to change the channel on the remote last week and when I went in and he was no longer watching our approved t.v. - he told me he'd found a dirty show - which was something like a cartoon for older kids, but totally something I wouldn't let him watch because it was more violent than Noggin or Disney! It was very funny and he was pretty pleased with himself, of course.

Lincoln is getting really good at playing with toys and being interested in them which is great, he still wants to take everything out of all of our cabinets but played with some of Carter's tool this week and kept himself really busy. He's officially 15 months old now and I'll have to say that his age is so much fun, you can see the discovery on his face and he tries to communicate more and more. Last week Carter was trying to help him with his milk and Linc kept shaking his head violently back and forth like "no I don't want that!". He says "eh, eh, eh" a lot - especially when he wants peanuts or candy - they certainly learn too young! He has also been helping himself to the Oreos when I leave the door to the fridge open!

Oh and I got a girls night out last night unexpectedly! Yippee.







No comments: