Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lincoln enjoying his Valentine's cookie

The boys snuggling in mommy & daddy's bed - watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse




Carter told me that this is what daddy does when he cooks - he puts a rag over his shoulder, he does but I thought it was funny that Carter noticed and told me he needed one to help me cook

I don't know if I'll be able to recall all the craziness of the last week, there is just too much going on in this house sometimes!

We invested in some better cabinet locks to keep little Mr. Helpful out of our cabinets, it seems to be working but he is forever trying to figure them out, he sat on the bathroom floor investigating for some time when they arrived. He is also obsessed with water, the other day while I was getting ready and not paying full attention he looked like he was having a great time with a plastic cup - wonderful I thought, something that can't hurt him, only later when I went to the kitchen did I realize that he'd been getting water out of the fridge door and dumping it on our floor! He loves to make a mess with the water and unfortunately ours doesn't have a turn off button just a leaver. Carter has also found a new fun way to play in the kitchen, he's been enjoying turning on the faucet and spraying the floor - he's had many of his babies taken away for this but still thinks it is such a great game that he should play from time to time.

Carter told us quite the story at dinner last night. It started about how he and 2 of his friends from school were going to take a dump truck and a cement mixer too, I think, and pick up 2 of the girls in their class. Then the story went that they were going to all go to Mexico and he added that Lincoln could come along. I was in the middle of telling Sean that maybe he shouldn't play with the older kids in his class because I couldn't figure out why he was talking about Mexico and he said "isn't that were Mimi is going, Mommy" - well I guess I'd mentioned Mexico and it sounded like a good place to go - I don't think that he thought he'd be running for the border but this story freaked me out - imagination at it's best, I guess.

We are wishing Katie, Mimi, Grandpa & Samantha very happy birthdays this week! We love you all & you are all hitting milestone birthdays this year - probably the only one excited about their milestone is Samantha - Happy 5th to the youngest in the group!

1 comment:

kaylynrenee said...

Linc sure reminds me of Sean... Linc's cuter though, it's the blue eyes! Sorry Sean...