Wednesday, January 21, 2009












These are some pictures from the last week - I've tried to get both of them in one picture and it is nearly impossible! The picture of the three of us in bed is how we've spent much of the week - they haven't felt well since Friday so we've slept and cuddled a lot in our room. We are on the mend but unfortunately are still quarantined to the house since we are contagious. We are at 5 days of not getting out and about and I already have some serious cabin fever but am trying to not spread this to anyone else either. This is the sickest the boys have ever been and having sick kids sucks! Linc was interested in trying on Sean's new ski goggles and looked pretty cute in them but Carter wouldn't let us take a picture, I had the camera and Sean took them off too so he wouldn't be documented in them.



2 comments:

Becky said...

I love the cuddle pic in your bed. What sweet boys. Hope to see you out soon!

carriefish said...

Ugh...poor kiddos! That's always so sad to see them feel so bad. Hope you guys are all better soon!