

Carter wanted to go in the big swing (sometimes he likes the baby ones still) and was working really hard at swinging on his own today
Linc has taken to swimming in the tub
I have no idea where this cheesey grin is coming from

Well at least the boys are feeling better. Linc still seems a bit crabby without Motrin so he is still getting some but Carter says that his ears don't hurt at all which is great! Now I just have the makings of a cold but pretty minor compared to what they have had. Today we took an afternoon wagon ride to the park in our neighborhood and played for a while before walking around the pond, both boys appreciated getting out and even helped clean up a little bit in the garage when we got home.



1 comment:
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm so glad that you have a blog. I can now follow what is going on with you guys and see those adorable little boys!!
Post a Comment