Thursday, July 3, 2008

Almost the 4th!

We had a lovely visit with the Goff/Griffin Girls! It was so fun to see Carter and Karry together as they are only a few weeks apart. Carter was a little concerned that she might be interested in adopting LeRoy and the puppies!
This is Lincoln really pulling up well to his chair - he looks so funny at that angle!
Carter is becoming very helpful when putting on sunscreen! Maybe a little thick but it is better that way!
He also has decided to really like baseball - he and Sean went to a Redhawks game a few months ago and I think we may try to take one in this weekend as well. He was outside "running the bases" the other day. Daddy really doesn't like it when we play in the living room but the Oklahoma heat makes me want to play inside!
This is Lincoln cheering on Carter at baseball.

We are looking forward to a longer weekend with daddy home a little extra time. We went swimming last night at Pelican Bay and I had forgotten how awesome it was, Carter really loved it this year and I was a little more comfortable with him around the water. He must have went down the slide 100 times! We are hoping that he'll be able to see some fireworks this year and I'm pretty sure that Lincoln will sleep through them!

Linc is getting a little more adventurous - this morning I found him scoping out the toys in Carter's closet and I'm still surprised to see him somewhere other than where I left him.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: