



Lucky for us Linc is feeling better - whew a long few days with a sassy baby! Carter is going to see the pediatrician in the morning too to have a ENT check - I think he's OK but want to be sure because he's been EXTREMELY whinny! I think that a great new business would be to have someone who could just do ENT checks all day long without appointments - I know I would give them business! Carter had clown day at school and found the nose to be a good time, not the clown collar he made (too messy with all that glitter!) but the nose was enjoyable. He also had a great time watering flowers yesterday although I think he got watered more than they did. He is looking forward to washing the truck with Sean on Saturday and they have been talking about it all week long. He's also learned how to "dog pile" on mamas which is oh so fun - watch out cousins here he comes!



1 comment:
Shannon, you look great with that big red nose. You should accessorize with it more often. Oh, and your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment