Friday, July 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home






It is good to be home and sleep in our own beds - some of us enjoy that more than others (us being Carter & I) and others being Lincoln! He seems to be going through a "phase" of not wanting to go to sleep sometimes and not wanting to stay asleep other times! Let's hope this phase passes quickly but the age doesn't - he's almost 9 months and it is a really fun age. He's totally on the go and now pulls up to anything, he tried to take a step this morning but went down rather than forward!


We went to a Clydesdale farm today and that was really cool - unless you were me of course and were carrying 50+ lbs. of kids! Carter didn't want down because he thought the horses were going to get him - they are like 2,000 lbs. and do eat/drink way more than he weighs in a day but I think they would have picked a more plump toddler if they were in to chomping on toddlers!


Both boys still seem sleepy and Carter is quickly learning to fake sick - usually "I don't feel good - I need something" and something is typically chocolate or right now "daddy's doughnuts". Yesterday as we drove by "Old McDonalds" as he calls it - he says "I want chicken nuggest, french fries & a shake" even though he'd already had lunch, guess you can tell we've been on the road. Carter has been busy packing his suitcase again for the plane, not sure where he is going but just in case he gets an invite, I guess!

No comments: