Wednesday, March 16, 2011









We took a mini-spring break this week and headed to Frisco, TX for a few days - had a lovely adventure just the 4 of us - think we determined the little men aren't yet ready for a long vacation because by day 3 they were D-O-N-E, done! Lincoln threw a lovely fit that sent us quickly out of IKEA - so quickly I only got to experience 1/2 the store (I should have opted out of lunch and toured the other half alone, in hindsight!).
It was kind of funny to be the parent in this adventure because I could totally relate to being the kid again and only wanting to stay in the pool (which was a smidge cold for the adults...) and stay inside the hotel because that was the fun thing to do. Our room overlooked Dr. Pepper field and the boys thought that was super cool - wish they would have started the season so we could have caught a game from our room! We hit the Dallas World Aquarium - super cool, super busy (yeah, I know S.B. - we waiting in line about 30 minutes but the boys did really well) and we enjoyed the visit even though it was wall to wall people - would like to go back on a normal day to visit again with a little more breathing room. We also got to catch up with Sean's buddy Myles.
Overall a good few days away from home and good to be back home as always.

No comments: