We have our first set of pets! 4 fish that Mimi and Papa bought the boys for Easter. Their names are Carter (Carter names everything after himself first we've met Carter kitty, Carter frog and now Carter fish...just realized he could be named after our friend Carter Fish!) Hester (Carter's Bears jersey is Hester) and Lincoln's fish are Pinky (my Mii name, but the fish is pink) and Cutler (his Bears' jersey name).
They seem to be doing fine, we were sure that Cutler would be floating because he has a funny swim but have been reminded that maybe some fish just swim differently (although I have yet to see him go to the top for food which concerns me, I don't think he can get there and I'm hoping the little orange fish are letting some drop down for him).
They have a fun fishy home complete with color changing lights, we will see how much I love them in a week when I get to clean their tank - this brings back memories of my fish the Beta that lived on and on and on in a bowl that had to be cleaned and cleaned and cleaned - hopefully their legacy will be a long life and a clean tank!



No comments:
Post a Comment