In a few days a good friend will leave for Oregon, Nicole and her family will be moving from one O-state to another. I'm so excited for her family and the adventure that they are about to embark on, still a little sad for me (boo-hoo) but so excited for them. Everything I hear about their new home just fits so well with their personalities and lifestyle and they are going to be incredibly happy there.Of course, this is all easier to knowing that their family is all right here and that they will visit often and so we will still be able to see them. Her boys and my boys were so cute (well the big 3, excluding Lincoln) were giving each other hugs and a kiss or two.
Good luck, Nicole, may your adventure be even more than you imagine!
And, by the way, posting this picture and accentuating my height is a bit hard for me, man I'm SHORT next to those friends! I have a theory on height and friendship but now is not the time to discuss that....



1 comment:
Hope your friend is having a good adjustment to Oregon!
Post a Comment