Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sewing class




I'm learning to sew - it is a bit slow (3 classes in, and basically I can thread my machine and make a few stitches, have a smidge of fabric knowledge and have learned how to cut out a pattern) oh well, slow and steady - right? This is what I have to show for my efforts thus far - yep, some fabric with stitches but the fabric options in this world will be worth it in the end - check out my funky, to-be apron! Now if I can learn to see straight (yep, you read that right, I don't think I see or cut for that matter straight - cutting isn't think it is know) I'll be in business!

1 comment:

carriefish said...

Good for you!! Your apron will be very cute! I keep telling Jon that I want to take a sewing class (with my Carter's body, I really need to learn how to at least hem some pants!)