Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pretty Food!


Yep, it has been a while but I feel I must take some time to do Christmas justice, it was a great Christmas and needs some blog space, however, today I must share a food picture. Usually I think food pictures are a big odd to post but I'm pretty proud of the way my cinnamon rolls looked today and I must say getting my hands back in dough feels really good - it has been too many years since I took my baking obsession seriously and maybe I need to do so more often - IT FEELS GOOD! I even channeled my Grandma's patience and let the boys help this morning, so glad that my Grandma took the time to teach me to bake, must pass on to the boys!

2 comments:

The Oakley's said...

Yummy! Did I inspire you to make those? :)

Shannon said...

Your mentioning certainly made me want to do it again!