Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011




We are ringing in 2011 quietly - with some home projects - I've updated the office just a bit and have tackled nearly every closet, cabinet and drawer (a few more to go maybe) - does everyone feel a sudden urge to do this on 1/1? or is it just me and my O.C.D.?
While I've been doing my crazy projects the boys have been basically doing the other pictures - yep, Sean got a Wii for Christmas and we are enjoying it, especially the boys - and I think that Sean is enjoying it way more than he thought possible - in fact, since both of the boys are knocked out, maybe we can get a round of bowling in this evening! I plan to beat, he-who-took-bowling-in-college yet! I may never have enough coordination to beat him in ping-pong but I intend to take him out as his own game - just once!

No comments: