

Too much work to do! I painted the living room last week and started on the dining room tonight - yikes lots of work but SO worth it. Thanks to those of you who have listened to my paint dilemma since we moved in - you know, "it is so blah", "it is flat and dirty", "I hate it" (this is mostly but certainly not limited to my mom, Katie & Becky!) Anyway the project is nearing completion (that might be a little ahead of where it really is, but it will be done soonish). It is clean, satin and I'm in love with Mississippi Mud - now if I could only stop the mirrors from popping off the wall in the middle of the night and scaring the snot out of me!
In an unrelated note, I've learned this week that you should not tell the DirecTV recording that she's an "f-ing idiot" because someone might be listening and try out the phrase just for fun and likewise that someone is also listening when you tell the fellow drivers that they don't own the road and then repeat it to your friend and will later ask "how did you know that that lady thought she owned the road?" my internal answer is - she was driving a Jag and had a serious bouffant, that is how!



No comments:
Post a Comment