Wednesday, April 14, 2010

There goes the neighborhood....

well as least this house! Carter's newest naughty lingo is underwear this and underwear that, which included the phrase "sorry underwear face" to his brother today, lovely, just lovely. He was reading the book "I STINK" this week and went straight to the part of Ugly Underpants and started trying out new underwear phrases - fantastic!



And I'm certain we are going to be getting calls about Lincoln this summer as I witnessed him drop his pants and pee in the backyard without even thinking twice! I let him pee at the park last week and may be regretting that decision for a long time to come, but it was better than the port-a-potty and there wasn't another soul at the park - will have to rethink that next time, I guess. I'll have to admit, I had to look away so I didn't laugh at him because he just stopped what he was doing right in the middle of the yard and went. Being potty trained has it's perks that is for sure but also its challenges!

1 comment:

The Oakley's said...

Oh Shannon, that is too funny! And not so funny like most challenges we parents face. Good luck!