Sunday, April 4, 2010

Attack of the Lorikeets!






I was attacked by Lorikeets!!! I didn't really realize that I was freaked out by birds until about 5 of them landed on me at one time. We went to the Zoo yesterday and decided we'd go through the exhibit (thanks to those of you who recommended this experience - you know who you are). Anyway - basically you buy nectar for the birds to drink and I was the first one through the ropes and they all flocked to me. Carter quickly moved away, Linc freaked and Sean put down the other cup of nectar because HE didn't want them on him. Yikes! It was OK once I was used to it and the birds were off my head - the Zoo Chic said he was just grooming me but that was a bit too much for me!

1 comment:

carriefish said...

You're brave!! I hate that exhibit. It completely freaks me out.