so here are some new colors and music for you! Here is our first painting project - this is Linc's room and will coordinate with his big boy room when we are ready to ditch the crib which we are so not ready for just yet! When Sean got home on Monday, Lincoln took him into his room & said "Ta-da" - Carter then displayed such for the camera! Much, much painting to do to make this mama happy but our first project was a success!




A few pictures from our Omni adventure on Sunday - it was the coolest place we could think of (literally) to go - it did the trick and the boys always love it - but they weren't into Science Live just yet - the noise was a bit much for Lincoln and Carter thought well if he doesn't have to watch the things explode neither will I - I'll go check out my friends the trains that I've seen 1 million times - in an effort to not interrupt the show for anyone else, Sean did endure the rest of the show!
No comments:
Post a Comment