Anyway, Kate - thanks for the music - every bit which is known by heart and threatening me if I were to change it. For the rest of you now you know why you are hearing what you are hearing on each visit & why a CD case sits on my desk next to a picture of the Pollocks. Its been 7 months since I've seen Katie & 7 months is far too long to go without a little K. Clem in ones life!
It also has one of my favorite quotes ever on it "You are my friend of friends. You are the first one I want to tell when something wonderful happens to me, the one whose voice I want to hear when I am feeling sad. You are the one who knows me, the one who "gets it", the one I can count on not only to listen but to really understand. You are my friend of friends and I love you with my heart of hearts" Jeannie Hund.



No comments:
Post a Comment