




I took the training wheels of Linc's bike today - Carter said he didn't want to learn to ride without them but Linc did so off they went, he couldn't quite get it, although, with the size of his bike I think with some practice he could totally do it (he can put his feet down so easily!).
This afternoon Carter decided he'd try and after 20 minutes he had it! He looks a bit big for the bike and he is, but I'm afraid his bike will be really hard to manage & lead to a little more injury so we are going to practice on L's bike for a while. Lots of fun milestones this summer, swimming & biking - exciting and sad at the same time!
Mimi got to witness this milestone & forgot I had the camera when she was playing around with the boys -she looks pretty good on the bike too!



No comments:
Post a Comment