Tuesday, May 24, 2011



Polka dots just make me happy!








We are doing a mini-redo in Carter's room - he wants a "Go Bears" room (actually he and Sean keep plotting to paint the office "Go Bears" and this is the compromise!). His bedding is in, next up is painting (think we will wait until actual summer for that) and I'm likely to paint a big C on the wall. I also changed the shower curtain in their bathroom - amazing how a new color brings new life into the bathroom. Right now Carter's room has a Thunder theme as he's been coloring their logo like crazy - not exactly my idea of decor but he's loving it.


We also have a new fish in the bathroom, I found our first blue fish laying on the rocks last week and we had to get a new blue fish. I might have been able to better prepare myself for this passing if I hadn't gasped loud enough for the boys to hear when I discovered him but we made it through talking about why the fish died and where he went - there might be a smidge of confusion but overall they took it better than expected. I on the other hand did not love being the adult and having to flush the fish, it was a bit traumatic for me!

No comments: