Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter baskets





This is his "I've been up since 4 AM" face






Note the flying grass...



The boys were so excited about the bunny visit this year - maybe even more so than Santa's. Carter said he could barely go to sleep because he was SO excited. Lincoln barely did go to sleep, he slept and was up at 4 to go to the bathroom and started his egg hunt then, somehow Sean contained him until about 6 when the rest of the house was forced into Easter action and the egg hunt proceeded (after I put some of the eggs back that Linc had piled up before the official start of the hunt.) The bunny had LOTS of eggs this year, we were finding them all day long!


Carter has a very specific theory about where the bunny lives - he's certain that the bunny lives in Oregon like his friends Robby & William. He says that the bunny would like it there because there are lots of outdoor things to do and it would be a good place for him. I couldn't disagree with this theory and since I've never heard an official residence of the bunny I think we will go with Oregon!

No comments: