Thursday, September 2, 2010







The so-called "baby" had his first day of school today and it is official the least guilty I've felt about sending someone to school! He was happy to go, granted we've been talking about it for weeks - being that I was certain it started last week. He didn't cry or even fuss much, just a little hug & off he went and on to soothing his brother I went! Carter was very upset to have had to have left Lincoln behind - "mom, do you think he is going to be o.k.?" "mom, can't we just go back and get him?" "mom, I wish I could take him home and play with him" and to that I say OH, BROTHER the drama! The rest of the day was a bit less dramatic - some mind numbing - yet soothing browsing for me -oh how I've missed that! And the only purchase I made was a Chicago Bears t-shirt for myself (you heard it here, I'm now breaking my mom's green and gold heart, sorry Mom it felt like the right wifely thing to do.)

1 comment:

The Oakley's said...

That's funny about the Bears shirt! My dad is a Bears fan and hubby is a Giants fan so I'm always wearing red and blue (although you guys have the stronger rivalry. gosh I can't even believe I know this much about football).