Thursday, May 6, 2010

An Early Mother's Day









School treated us to an early mother's day with a Mother's Day Tea on Wednesday. Carter has been practicing for months and did a great job. His favorite song seemed to be "If you love your M-O-M" set to the tune of "If you are happy and you know it". I got a great gift of his folder of artwork from the year - something I've been anxiously waiting to see. The first page has his first day "interview" which I'll share with you - he's been asking me to read it to him and seems to really like his own answers!
All About Me
My name is: Carter
I am 4 years old
My favorite food is fried ham
My favorite color is green & red
My favorite book is all the dinosaur books
My favorite toy is a firetruck
When I grow up I wan to be a firefighter

No comments: