Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Keep Calm and Eat Cupcakes!








Loved the sign so much I couldn't resist taking a picture of it!
So we went to Green Goodies (near 76th & Western for my OKC friends) to celebrate St. Patrick's Day - really what is better than green cupcakes at 10 AM to celebrate -right? It was delish, but delish doesn't even cover it - I tried to like the new local cupcake place (no names necessary) but they SUCK compared to Green Goodies & Green Goodies' are better for you! WOW what a concept - after my recent attempts (the sneaky cookies and homemade bread (sorry G'ma I don't have the touch anymore and Carter took a little bite out of the loaf and put it back - best be getting me some lessons next time I'm in town) anyway I wasn't so sure that better for you and tasty went hand in hand and it turns out they do! Going to be thinking about that "Hostess" cupcake for some time!

No comments: