Saturday, February 20, 2010

20 post-less days!




Spitting, I mean blowing out Mimi's candles



Mimi's "John Deere" cake - not sure they would have eaten Packer cake




A too tired boy


My handsome baby!

My naughty baby!

I think that might be a record and if I were a betting girl I'd say that my grandma isn't too pleased with my blogging performance! I guess I've been on a little blogging vacation. We took a real vacation too which of course counts for most of my "time off". Sean and I went to San Diego last week - he for a conference, me for some R&R and S, S = shopping, of course! I didn't buy that much but sure enjoyed looking and lingering which isn't usually in the boys plans. The weather in SD wasn't as warm as normal but beat the hell out of our longish Oklahoma winter. We got to enjoy some cocktails and delish food while the boys and Mimi and Papa survived on kid food! I think they had a good week as well, Carter learned all about racing with Papa and threw out all sorts of new terms last week while watching some racing on t.v. Lincoln threw a few "My-mommy" fits but managed to capture even more of Mimi and Papa's hearts in their week together.

This week we've been getting back into our routine and I came back from vacation with much less tolerance for naughtiness - not sure the boys were glad that I was back after the first few days. We even had some nice enough days to play outside this week and are hopeful they will return again next week although our weathermen don't seem to think that they will!

No comments: