Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby in a Big Boy Bed!




I know he's technically not a baby anymore but don't burst Sean & I's bubble on that one! He's been crawling in to the crib (yes in, not out) so I've been thinking it was time to set up his big boy bed and the other night after they boys spilled gobs of Cheerios on the bed it was time to get it moved! Here is Linc's new room. He fell asleep with Sean holding him last night so he didn't actually fall asleep in his bed but he stayed until 2 when he came to our room demanding water and when I gave it to him he marched right back to bed and back to sleep! Lets hope all of our nights are that uneventful!

2 comments:

carriefish said...

His room looks great! I'm hoping I can keep Graham in his crib forever:)
Oh, also is the time of you post right? 4 in the morning?? Yikes!

Shannon said...

I think it posts on Pacific time - so 6 in the am - Linc has been an early riser lately but let me sleep until 6:30 this morning - what a treat!