Monday, October 27, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Mmm - donuts!Lincoln was not so sure about the donuts!Our baby frog
Our almost family picture on the hayride

The Penguin eating fish - Swedish fish


Trick-or-treating at Storybook Forest


He really put on the costume!


We've had our first trick-or-treating adventure! Both boys enjoyed it but I think that the costume made Lincoln a little wobbly and he wasn't a big fan of that. I was so impressed that Carter actually dressed up - he tends to be a bit, shall we say finicky. about clothing and in fact still says he doesn't wear jeans or coats but that is a lot better than last week when he only wanted to wear shorts and t-shirts! Sean certainly has a way of selling what Carter needs to do to him and he gladly jumped into the penguin suit to get candy. He wants to do more trick-or-treating and every time he sees candy says "I need a candy snack".
We are on countdown for Lincoln's birthday - 3 days and our baby will be 1. He is acting one already with the walking around and into everything so I guess it shouldn't be a big change. His latest fun is to take cotton balls and pull them into small pieces, this isn't fun for me by the way. I'll send some baby with cake all over him pictures very soon!






2 comments:

Becky said...

Love the costumes!!! Go Carter. I am so proud of you. Happy Halloween Week!

kaylynrenee said...

Happy 1st Birthday Lincoln!