Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Welcome to our Blog!



Well I've done it - jumped off the deep end and decided to stop clogging your inbox and start blogging instead. I hope you find it easier to keep up with us this way! I take pictures almost every day so I'll be able to share more of them.


Today was Carter's first day of summer school, he has moved to the Bear room from the Big Birds and was a little nervous when I left him but had a good day and even a nap!


Lincoln is on the move these days - not really crawling but he can get from place to place with enough time. It kind of involves rolling, scooting and lunging forward too. He spent a little time on the dressing room floor this morning and managed to get his head stuck under the mirror (yes that was a mom of the year moment!).

No comments: